Pocket Mortys Update Coming Soon
Still out there trying to catch all them Mortys? We know you are!
Pocket Mortys is without a doubt the latest craze in mobile gaming. The game was in such high demand that even our site crashed for a few days due to the insane amount of people trying to access our Pocket Mortys guide!
With every great game comes minor issues. The good folks handling Pocket Mortys have been working hard to provide updates for the game, and here’s what we are expecting to be included in future updates.
- The elusive Mascot Morty is in fact a bug and currently can not be obtained. This has been confirmed to be fixed in an update!
- There are a slew of typos in Pocket Mortys. These spelling errors will more than likely be fixed in the first update.
- There have been a couple of hints made by the Pocket Mortys team and Justin Roiland that involve something huge… battling with friends! While this major update hasn’t been officially confirmed, if fans keep demanding the feature, it will more than likely be added on in the future.
- A quit button will be added on the next update.
- Reteaching Mortys old moves may also happen.
- More Mortys are a comin’!
- The possibility to select 3 items at once when crafting may also appear in a future update.
Other than random patches for certain mobile devices, that’s all we could find for now. The first big update is expected to hit sometime in February and you can bet your ass we will let you know when it hits and what it contains.
Stay tuned to Junkie Monkeys for more Pocket Mortys!
*Evil Rabbit Morty Artist Credit – PKBunny*